INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679.
Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 concerning the protection of personal data ("Regulation"), the methods for processing the personal data of users who consult this website are described below.
1. Data Controller
The data controller is Sit Soluzioni Informatiche e Tecnologiche S.r.l., with registered office in Ranica (Bg), via Carducci n. 3.
2. Responsible for the treatment
The person in charge of the treatment is Sit Soluzioni Informatiche e Tecnologiche S.r.l., with registered office in Ranica (Bg), via Carducci n. 3.
3. Type of personal data
The personal data that are processed are:
• personal data, including name, surname, date and place of birth, tax code, residential address, gender, professional qualifications;
• contact details, including e-mail address and telephone number;
• data relating to the training and professional path;
• preferences for certain products, services and activities;
• internet protocol (IP) address and navigation data;
• type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
• name of the internet service provider (ISP);
• date and time of visit;
• location data;
• browsing history;
• number of clicks.
The data will be processed by the Company in accordance with the Regulations and current national legislation on the protection and processing of personal data, including any provisions issued by the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data) where applicable.
4. Purpose of the treatment
Personal data will be processed by the Company lawfully in carrying out its business for the following purposes:
• supply of requests, also by filling in the form;
• provision of the services offered and advertised on the site;
• fulfillment of tax and legal obligations;
• statistical survey or data processed anonymously;
• marketing purposes.
6. Legal basis and methods of processing
The provision of personal data for the aforementioned purposes is necessary for navigation on the site and to be able to use the services offered. Failure to communicate personal data and / or failure to consent to the processing of the same makes it impossible to follow up on the aforementioned purposes.
The data will be processed by the Company and its authorized personnel, with computer and paper systems according to the principles of correctness, loyalty and transparency provided for by the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data and protecting confidentiality through technical and organizational security measures to guarantee an adequate level of security (for example by preventing access to unauthorized subjects except in cases required by law, or the ability to restore access to data in the event of physical or technical incidents).
7. Data retention
The data will be stored in compliance with the applicable legislation for the protection of personal data for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated above or in any case as necessary for the fulfillment of civil and tax obligations. In particular, the data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for following up the request or for the entire duration of the session and use of the site.
for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and even after its termination in compliance with the conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes provided for by law or regulations.
8. Communication, dissemination and transfer of data
Without prejudice to the communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, the data may be disclosed to tax or legal consultants, collaborators of the Company, credit institutions, bodies and public administrations where this is necessary, as well as to subjects entitled by law to receive such information, Italian and foreign judicial authorities and other public authorities, for the purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations, or for the fulfillment of the obligations assumed and arising from the contractual relationship, including for the need for defense in court. These subjects operate as independent data controllers.
The contact details could be communicated to all the subjects to whom the communication is due due to legal obligations.
Personal data are not transferred to third countries and will not be disseminated.
9. Rights of interested parties
You may exercise, in relation to the data processing described therein, the rights provided for by the Regulation (articles 15-21), including:
• receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data and access their content (access rights);
• update, modify and / or correct your personal data (right of rectification);
• request the cancellation or limitation of the processing of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to limitation) ;
• except where the processing is provided for in compliance with a legal obligation, to oppose the processing (right of opposition);
• revoke the consent, where given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
• receive a copy of the data in electronic format concerning you returned in the context of the contract and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability);
• in case of violation of the rules on the protection of personal data, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the Protection of Personal Data - www.garanteprivacy.it).
You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to Sit Sistemi Informatiche e Tecnologiche S.r.l., at the pec address email@example.com or by registered letter with return receipt. at the address via Carducci n. 3, Ranica (Bg).
Cookies are small text files that the visited sites send to the user's terminal (desktop, smartphone, notebook., Tablet), where they are stored, to then be re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. They are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and memorization of information on sites (without the use of "technical" cookies some operations would be very complex or impossible to perform). While browsing a site, the user can also receive cookies on his terminal that are sent from different sites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which some elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site that the same is visiting.
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
Technical cookies are used to guarantee and facilitate the activities strictly necessary for the functioning of the site for normal navigation and for easier retrieval of information, simplifying the connection and transmission of data between user and site.
They can be navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the site, and functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service provided.
For the installation of these cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed or when the logout command is executed, the user's prior consent is not required.
We use analytics cookies managed by third parties (Google Analytics) in order to collect information on the use of our site. These cookies, similar to technical cookies if used in order to optimize the site, are treated in aggregate and anonymous form to monitor the most visited areas of the site, improve the contents of the site, facilitate their use by the user and monitor the correct functioning of the site.
We use analytics cookies on our website in order to save information, anonymously, preparatory to the composition of reports relating to site navigation.
The data acquired through Google Analytics can also be used by Google, according to the terms of service provided by the latter.
Profiling cookies are used to track the user's navigation on the network and to create profiles relating to him, his tastes, his habits, his choices, etc., in order to send targeted advertising messages, i.e. in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
Third party cookies
Third-party cookies are managed by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited; the presence of these elements involves the transmission of cookies to and from sites managed by third parties, which will manage the information according to the relevant information to which please refer.
Duration of cookies
Some cookies, called session cookies, remain active only until the browser is closed or any logout command is executed. Other cookies, called persistent, remain active when the browser is closed and are also available in subsequent visits by the user, until their expiration date (their duration is variable and is set by the server at the time of their creation) or their cancellation. by the user.